Mr. Clintberg's Studyphysics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mr. Clintberg's Studyphysics

A place for Mr.C's students to come and discuss topics in physics.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Soup test in asthma trial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jordan Nesselbeck

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Super Soup test in asthma trial Empty
PostSubject: Super Soup test in asthma trial   Super Soup test in asthma trial Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:30 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
In my opinion for the most part the extra vitamin E intake during pregnancy to help prevent asthma to the child is more of another developing myth. I'm not saying that I disbelieve the study it's just that people have been giving these simple remedies for different problems or diseases for years and they generally do not create a huge difference, because the problem usually goes so much deeper then just not enough of certain vitamins. By adding vitamin E to a prevent mothers diet it may help develop the babies lungs better but it could never be a cure all thing because asthma has been said to be both hereditary and caused by environmental factors. Also according to research Generally vitamin E is a vitamin that people can get suffcients amount of from in a regular diet. Although adding more vitamin E may be helpful too much could cause problems with blood clotting (in rare cases) Vitamin e helps to create smooth muscles and red blood cells so shouldnt even taking it as a child help then too and not just at birth.
Birth is suppose to be a natural thing so shouldn't the diets of pregnant mothers remain natural as well without adding specialy vitamin e enhanced soups to their diets?
Back to top Go down

Super Soup test in asthma trial
Page 1 of 1