Mr. Clintberg's Studyphysics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mr. Clintberg's Studyphysics

A place for Mr.C's students to come and discuss topics in physics.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should conservationists allow some species to die out?

Go down 
+9
Nichole Winczura
markmandrusiak
Kristen Cote
Josh King Konu
Danielle Kody
Ciara Toppin
Rad.w
Simrit Birdi
Taylor Lashyn
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ashley Sarauer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-30

Should conservationists allow some species to die out? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should conservationists allow some species to die out?   Should conservationists allow some species to die out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:35 pm

i think we should let nature run it's course... i mean the philosophy of "survivial of the fittest" definitely comes into play here. i dont think we should try to unnaturally breed species... that just leads to ethical and moral questions.... like should we play god and try to change the effects of natural reproduction?

we should focus our energy on trying to PREVENT animals from going into extinction rather than trying to save the last ten birds of a species...
as humans we should try our best to not destroy the ecosystems around us...

that is what we SHOULD do, but can it ever happen? we are all greedy and we all desire a luxurious lifestyle... not often to we really consider what impact we have on the other organisms that we share this planet with.
Back to top Go down
Josh King Konu

Josh King Konu

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Should conservationists allow some species to die out? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should conservationists allow some species to die out?   Should conservationists allow some species to die out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:10 am

The main thing is were the ones causing all these animals to die out we should work on a way to do thinks without making huge impacts on the ecosystems like Ashley said we love the luxurious lifestyle i think people need to get educated better so they understand what there doing to the earth.
king
Back to top Go down

Should conservationists allow some species to die out?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2